Saturday 15 September 2012

I Speak for the Trees!

And have decided to become the Lorax and only live in the mountains! Ahhhh!!! That was the most amazing experience ever!!! I have never seen such breathtaking views in my entire life! I still can't get over the sheer beauty of the Alps!



The trip was beyond words, as you can see! We had a group of 12 of us with the best guide, Laurie, and they were just the most amazing people! I can't say enough about the incredible depth of fun, care, and friendship that we had! It's so wonderful how you can take people from all different parts of the world, toss them together and have them hike through sun, wind, cloud, rain, and even snow, and have the absolute time of their lives!



 I have a million and one pictures to show you all, but I have to go through them all and take out the ones where I have tree in my teeth before I show you. And I can't wait to tell you all about the trip! I'll make some more posts on my flight home, as I'm sure I'll have some time.. that's if I finish going through the pictures! ;)



As for right now, I just spent the day in Geneva (wow! can you say pretty?) and am off to hit the sack so that I can do it all over again tomorrow before I head home on Monday.

Hugs and Kisses,

Chamois / Fluffy Bunny
(aka: Shanny)

1 comment: